Home | Government | Health | Education | Location | Recreation | Iuka Police | Iuka Fire Department | Church Directory | FAQ's | Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the area code for Iuka?

  • The area code for Iuka and Tishomingo County is 662. 
I'm interested in relocating to Iuka.  Can you direct me to more information for moving here?
  • Tishomingo County - This site includes information on  everything from Industrial building offerings to hotel and tourist information
  • Win Job Center - Address and phone number for the local WIN job center.

I have an ancestor that lived in Iuka.  Can you help me find more information about when they lived/died etc

Where do I buy a business (privilege) license??

  • For business license information, contact City Clerks Office at City Hall at 423-3781.

Where do I pay my water and sewer and/or electric bills for the City?

  • If you're not going to mail it in, you may pay your water/gas bill at the Iuka City Hall, 118 S. Pearl Street (next to the Iuka Police Department). There's even a handy drive-through window which is open during building hours, 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.   Call 423-3781 for more information.  For electric bills, you may pay them at the Tishomingo County Electric Power Association, 205 Constitution Drive (on the corner of Constitution and Paul Edmondson Drive.  There is a drive through window open during regular business hours 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.  There is also a drop box for after-hours payment just past the drive through window. Call 423-3646 for more information